Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Moon Question??

I was just curious to know who attended the release parties last night, and who already has their copies.  I know I have mine!  However, don't hold it against me for not going out there with the masses to get it at midnight.  My place of choice?  Barnes and Noble in Humble, TX this afternoon.  The copy has this cute little dreamcatcher bag charm thing.  We will be talking about other movies soon, I swear.  It's release day, though, and you have to give me the chance to act like a crazy fan!  Just FYI: We will be starting to have giveaways/contests for those who would help make the site a success.  Sure, we can waste money on advertising, but why line the advertisers pockets when we could line your DVD players for helping spread the word! 

Be sure to check out the website's other contributor, TheTinseltownReview, for reviews/news/prizes as well.  Thank you for tuning in, and have fun tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment