Friday, March 19, 2010

Bustin A Rhyme: Twilight Teams Unite! (A Twilight Fan Poem)

In honor of tomorrow's release of New Moon on DVD, I thought I would bust a rhyme for all of you Twi-hard Stalkers..I mean fans. Honest! Pay no attention to the fingers crossed behind my back.

Twilight Teams Unite!

Twilight New Moon Edward Cullen Movie Poster 24" x 36"
Give me a vampire,
With a heart of gold,
Frozen in time,
He will never grow old.
Those eyes, that skin,
His strength, and his smile,
If you want me to describe my feelings,
This could take awhile.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Movie Poster (Jacob Black) (Size: 24" x 36")

Give me a werewolf,
As warm as the sunlight,
When I need protection,
I know he will fight.

He can call me anytime,
Or just show up out of the blue,
You're gorgeous, free and fun,
Would you look at those abs!
Jacob, I love you!
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
We will have to agree to disagree,
An alliance is out of the question,
Or could it be?

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Movie (Edward & Bella) Poster Print - 24 X 36

The debate may be endless,
But there is one issue in which we can come together,
Bella is too clingy,
You boys could do so much better!

 
Thank you, thank you.  If you like it, check the appropriate response or comment so I will know to write up some more insanity.


In the meantime, order your copy now at Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment