Saturday, April 17, 2010

Contest: Win a Copy of Avatar (Free to join)

With Avatar coming out soon, I thought I would let you guys in on a little contest we will be performing this week.  It is free to join.  All you have to do is be a follower of both mine.  So become a subscriber or follower to join.  If you subscribe, make sure to e-mail me because Feedburner does not really give names..just where you're subscribing from.  Here is how we will play this out..  If you join..you get an automatic entry..if you refer someone..you get an entry.  Kindof like raffle tickets.  Speaking of raffle tickets, I will set up a donor button in case you want to do that instead of raffle tickets.  A buck a ticket sound fair?  By the way, the contest starts now and goes until next Saturday.  We will see where we are from there, and hopefully be able to crown the first Cine-Psycho on April 26th.

Avatar

5 comments:

Angie said...

We're following now! YAAYY!! Are we entered into this contest?

info@cinemaobsessed.com

Cinematically Insane said...

Wow. Of course! What better person to join a Cinematically Insane contest besides someone already Cinema Obsessed. *inserts scary Joker laugh here*

Angie said...

I'll join you in evil laughter! Mua ha ha ha!

Brodie said...

Oooh I would love to enter this if it's open internationally! I didn't get to see this at the cinema and after hearing such amazing things about Avatar, I'm dying to watch it. I found your contest from The Tinseltown Reviews :)

Thanks!

Cinematically Insane said...

I know I am late in replying, but it was open internationally.

Post a Comment